Energy Efficient Partnership of the Year - Energy Awards 2019
In no more than 1,000 words, please tell the judges why your entry should win.
Bear in mind that this entry is the main way to convince judges, who will not know the detail as intimately as you do, so it is important to set out a structured ‘pitch’, with evidence to back up any claims. The two main criticisms in judges’ feedback from past awards is ‘Did not provide enough a strong enough argument as to why they should win’ and ‘No data or evidence to back up claims.’
This category looks to reward collaborative efforts in energy reduction and is aimed at partnerships between end- users and their consultants, ESCO or CEM companies etc
A team may be formed by manufacturers, contractors/consultants and the end-user with a view to reducing a building or a portfolio of buildings energy usage. The judges are looking for energy savings that could not have been achieved without the effective use of the partnerships and the diversity of skill and/or technologies deployed.
May 2018 - July 2019
Please consider the following elements, where appropriate, in your entry:
- Provide a clear description of what the partnership has achieved
- Describe how the partnership came about and what has been successful about it
- Describe any innovative elements
- What other ways has this partnership shown best practice, beyond the energy reduction
- What is the potential for repeating the achievements of the partnership elsewhere?