Commercial Building Energy Project of the Year - Energy Awards 2020
This category looks for the year’s best energy-saving projects in the competitive arena of commercial building. It covers both new build and refurbishment/retrofit. In a sector where occupant comfort is a key consideration, the judges are looking for demonstrable energy and carbon savings, backed up by data, with particular consideration for innovation, repeatability, and other wider environmental impacts.
Jan 2018- July 2019
Please consider the following elements, where possible, in your entry:
- Provide a clear description of the project
- Describe the concept, and the development and delivery where relevant
- In what way is this innovative?
- What is the environmental benefit?
- Are there other benefits beyond energy efficiency/reduction?
- Are there other applications, current or potential, and for projects and processes how repeatable is it?